In this tutorial, we learn how to allow only your computer to access your Wi-Fi while using Apple Airport. First, select the Apple Airport Express item on the base station chooser. Double click this and press Configure, then enter your password in the new window that pops up. Now, a new window will open, and you will need to click to "Access Control" tab on the top of the window. Next, click "add" and then select "Mac address" and enter in your MAC address and description. Once finished, click "update" and you will be all set for only your computer being able to access your Wi-Fi!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades