In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to change the default password on Apple Airport Base stations. Begin by selecting the Apple Airport Express item. Then double-click the Apple Airport Express item or press the Configure button on the bottom right of the screen. Now enter your password and click OK. Then click on the Airport tab and click on Change Password beside your Airport name. Now type in the new password, confirm it by re-typing it and click on Change. Finish by clicking on Update to save the changes. This video will benefit those viewers who use Apple Airport, and would like to learn how to change the password for safety and security.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades