This tutorial shows us how to change the default password on a d-link router. First, go to your web browser and type in "http://192.168.0.1". A pop up box will now appear, in the user name section write "admin" and in the password section, leave it blank. On the new page, click on the "tools" section, then type in a new login name under the administrator section. After this, enter a new password and confirm it. Now delete all the information under the "user" section. Save these settings, click "continue" and your default password will be changed in just seconds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades