In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to change the default password on a NET-GEAR router. Begin by opening your web browser and go to this site: Router Login. When the Prompt window opens, type in your router's user name and password, and click OK. In the sidebar, under Maintenance, click on Set Password. Now type in the old password, new password and re-type the new password once again to confirm. Finish by clicking Apply. This video will benefit those viewers who use a NET-Gear router, and would like to learn how to change the router password for their network safety and security.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades