In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to change the default Windows Remote Desktop port. It is actually a registry hack. You can check the IP address of our machine by typing ipconfig into the cmd prompt. For hacking into a machine, you should have created a user for the machine and allowed remote desktop to that user. Open up the remote desktop and type in the IP address and it will ask for a login. To hack the registry, click start and type in 'regedit' . now go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > Current Control Set > Control > Terminal Server > Win Stations > RDP Tcp. On the next window scroll down to port number and double click on it. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades