In this tutorial, we learn how to clear the ARP cache. First, go the command prompt on your computer and type in "C:/>netsh interface ip delete arpcache Ok". Press 'enter' on your keyboard and then it should be cleared out. If you want to view your ARP cache, type in the command "C:/>arp -a". If this fails, then you will need to use Microsoft Windows to repair the network connection. If this doesn't work, talk to the person that manages your connection. If successful, this will help make your computer run faster and programs be more efficient, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades