In this how-to video, you will learn how to configure and change the settings of your wireless router. If you have a bt router, go to api.home. This will bring up your wireless ADSL configuration. Click on advanced to change the advanced settings. You must enter your user name and password. The default for these are admin and admin. Now you can edit the settings. Go to MAC address control to block certain devices. If you are running a non BT router, go to run and type in cmd. Now, type in ipconfig. You will see the default gateway. Type in this number into your browser to access the router settings. This video shows you how easy it is to configure your router.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades