Llewyn demonstrates how to configure your router for Wifi. Access the router by opening up your internet browser and typing in your router's IP address. That will bring up the router configuration page. Now, click on the wireless tab. You can set the wireless network mode to accommodate your computers. As a precaution, set the mode to mixed for greater flexibility. Set your wireless SSD broadcast to enable which will enable your wireless card to actually see the webpage and the internet. You can also set your security mode by choosing your encryption settings and transmit key. Your computer must enter in the right information that you determine in the security mode to be able to access the internet so remember the steps that you have taken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades