This video demonstrates how to set your Mac up to accept VNC connections.First we open up the "system preferences". Double click on Sharing and then go down to remote management and check this. We can see some options . Check the options Open and quit the application, Change settings, Delete and replace items, Send text messages, Restart and shutdown and Copy items. Then select "OK". Over here we can see "allow access for" and check "only these users". Remote management is now On. We can manage your computer by using the IP address which is working into the VNC program. Then click the "Computer Settings" then we can see some options . Check on the option "VNC viewers may control screen with password" with a password. Then put "Ok". Then select "Options" button. Check these options . Do not check the option "concentrate report". Then select "OK". Then Close the window. Then the Mac is ready to accept VNC connections.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades