First to connect to a wireless internet connection using Windows 7 you must first click on the icon that looks like sideways stairs that is located on your desktop in your task bar. Click on the icon and you will be taken to a page that will show all of the wireless connections in your area. Find your network then click on it. You will be prompted to type in your network security key, do so then your computer should connect to the wireless internet within the next few minutes. Close out of the window and then open up your internet in order to check and see if you are connected.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades