Wireless networks are really the only way to go these days. With WiFi you can access the world wide web from almost anywhere, at anytime, and not have to worry about annoying wires or cords. In this tutorial, learn how to set up a wireless connection in a Windows Vista based machine.
This will only take about two minutes and by setting up WiFi you will be able to free yourself of some of the clutter that comes along with cords. You will also then be able to take your laptop to coffee shops and parks and anywhere else that is WiFi enabled. So, why stay cooped up indoors all summer? Why not set up your Wireless Internet and start soaking up the rays while still getting some work done? Sounds like a plan to me!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades