Watch this video and you'll learn the simplest and most effective way of creating your own ethernet crossover cable. Starting with a general overview of what you'll be needing a crossover cable for, this video walks you step-by-step through the process of stripping the cable, separating the color-coded component cables within, organizing them for easy transfer to an rj45 adapter, and finally, crimping. Special detail is payed to organizing the colored cords, since they must be placed in precise order at both ends of the finished cable before being placed inside and permanently crimped to the rj45 jack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades