In this tutorial, we learn how to detect all computers connected to your Wi-Fi network. To begin, go to the website, http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/netframework/aa569263.aspx. Once you are on this site, download and install the program. Once it's installed, open the program and then look for the MAC address. Once you find this, go back to the website and enter this into the MAC address line. After you do this, you will be able to see what computers are listed on your network. If you see any computers you aren't wanting on the network, filter them out and your network will be more secure!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades