How to disable Wi-Fi SSID broadcast on an Apple AirPort in seven simple steps. Open your AirPort Admin Utility application. Find your network's name and double-click it or press the Configure button on the bottom right of the screen. Enter your password and click OK. The Configure "Apple AirPort Express" Base Station should open. Click on AirPort tab. Select the "Create a closed network" check box. Click OK on the dialogue box. Click the Update button on the lower right part of your screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades