In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to disable their Wi-Fi SSID broadcast on a Linksys's router. Begin by opening your web browser and type in this address: [http://192.168.1.1]. Press Enter to access the page. Then type in your user name and password. Click OK. Now click on the Wireless tab and check Disable under "Wireless SSID Broadcast". Finish by clicking on Save Changes. This video will benefit hose viewers who use a Linksys's router, and would like to learn how disable their broadcasting for their safety.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades