In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to disable SSID broadcast on a NETGEAR router. Begin by opening your browser and go to the site: Router Login. Then type in your user name and password. Click OK. In the sidebar under Setup, click on Wireless Settings. In Name (SSID), type in a new network name and click on Apply. In the sidebar under the Advanced, click on Wireless Settings. Type in your user name and password once again, and click OK. Under Wireless Router Settings, uncheck Enable SSID Broadcast and click Apply. This video will benefit those viewers who use a NETGEAR router, and would like to learn how to disable the broadcast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades