In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to easily open your NAT on a ZyXel router. There are three steps involved in doing this. Open your web browser and type in the router IP address which is normally http://192.168.1.1. Then you will get the log in page. The password is either 1234 or admin. It will be written on the packaging of the router. On the next page click on UPNP, then check all three boxes and click 'apply'. Then you click on NAT and set the start and end port and IP address as explained in the video. Finally you turn off the Firewall. For this click on Firewall > Default Policy, uncheck 'enable firewall' and click 'apply'. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades