In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to establish a Remote Desktop connection in Windows XP. 1st you got to enable remote desktop. To do this go to start, right click on My Computer and click on properties. Then click on the remote tab and click on 'allow users to remotely etc' and click on 'select remote users'. Click add and add your account. Click OK, apply and again OK. Now get your IP. Click start > run and type cmd. In the cmd prompt type 'ip config' and note down your local IP address. Watch the video to establish connection and further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades