In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set and encrypt the wireless password using WEP Apple Airport. Begin by opening the Apple Airport utility program. Then find the network's name and double-click on it. The Configure "Apple Airport Express" opens, click on the Airport tab. Then click on the Wireless Security button. Now click on the Wireless Security drop-down menu and select 128-bit. Click on the Set WEP Password button, type in the password and verify it. Finish by clicking on Update. This video will benefit those viewers who use Apple Airport, and would like to learn how to encrypt the password for security and protection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades