In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set and encrypt their Wi-Fi password using WPA in Apple Airport. Begin by opening the Airport Admin Utility application from the CD. Then locate your the name of your network and double-click it or press the Configure button at the bottom right of the screen. Now enter your password and click OK. The network should be opened now. Then click on the Airport tab and click on Wireless Security. In the pull-down menu, select WPA2 Personal. Then click on Set Pre-Shared Key. Now type in the Pre-shared key and Verify key. Click OK and make sure to click on Update to save the changes. This video will benefit those viewers who use Apple Airport, and would like to learn how to encrypt it with password protection for maximum security.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades