In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to encrypt a D-Link router with WEP password protection. First you connect to your wireless network. Open your browser and type in http://192.168.0.1. Type in your base station username and password and press OK. Under the SETUP tab, select WIRELESS SETTINGS, scroll down to 'Wireless Security Mode' and select 'Enable WEP Wireless Security'. Scroll down to WEP. Under WEP Encryption pull down menu select 128Bit. Now create a password with 13-characters. Write down the password for future reference. Save the settings by clicking 'Save Settings' and then 'Continue'. It's done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades