Watch this video to learn how to encrypt Wi-Fi using WEP password on Linksys in 4 simple steps. Connect to your wireless network. Open your Web browser and type in the web address http://192.168.1.1. Press enter key. Type in the User Name for your network. Type in the Password, press OK button. Select the Wireless text tab, select the Wireless Security text item. Pull down and select the WEP menu item. Type in a good password. Click the Generate button. Click the Save Settings button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades