In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set and encrypt your Wi-Fi password using WPA on a Linskys router. Begin by opening your web browser and type in the address: [http://192.168.1.1]. Click Enter. Now type in your user name and password, and click OK. Then click on the Wireless tab and select Wireless Security. In the Security Mode drop-down menu, select WPA Pre-Shared Key and then type in a password under WPA Shared Key. Finish by clicking on Save Changes. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Linskys router, and would like to learn how to encrypt the router for password protection and security.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades