In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to set and encrypt a NET-Gear router with WEP password protection. Begin by opening your web browser and go to the router website: Router Login.. When the Prompt window appears, type in your router user name and password, and click OK. In the sidebar, under Setup, click on Wireless Settings. Once again, type in your user name and password, and click OK. In the Security Options, check WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy). Then select the Pass-phrase box, type in a password and click on Generate. Finish by clicking Apply. This video will benefit those viewers who use a NET-GEAR router, and would like to learn how to password protect their router for safety and security.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades