In this tutorial, we learn how to set and encrypt a Wi-Fi password using WPA in Netgear. First, type "www.routerlogin.net" into your internet browser. Next, a pop-up window will appear, type your user name and password into this dialog box. A new window will pop up, click on the tab on the left hand side of the screen that says "wireless settings". Type in your user name and password once more, then find where it says "security settings", and click on the "WPA-PSK" radio button. Now, make a password to enter into the text box next to "passphrase". After this, click "apply" and you've successfully secured your Wi-Fi network!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades