In this tutorial, we learn how to fix error code 86420 and change your NAT type to open. First, go to the website to change the settings for your Linksys router. Next, go to the applications tab that says "applications and gaming". After this, go to port range forwarding, then write in a name next to where it says "application name". Under "start" write the number 1 and under "end" write 6553, then keep "both" marked under protocol. Next, enter in the last 3 digits of your console's IP address under where it asks for the address. Now do this for the Xbox by going to settings, network settings, and configure network. When you get to this, click on the "dmz" tab and write the same three digit number under "destination". Now, save your settings and you will be rid of the error code and be able to play your games!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades