In this tutorial, we learn how to fix security mode for nds Wi-Fi. First, open the command prompt in Windows. Next, type in "ipconfig/all" in the black window that appears. After this, copy your default IP the screen just gave you, then type it into your address bar online. After this, you will be able to log into your security account and make default changes you prefer. Change different station accesses and any other security preferences you want to change. After this, you can change your password or set a new one for your account. When finished, save all your changes and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades