In this tutorial, we learn how to install an FTP server on any Windows computer. First, go to the website zftp server. Now, download this and install it on your computer, downloading the free version. When you install it, choose a password and enter your information, then continue to open up the program. Now open up the program and click on "run freeware". When it opens up, click on the users icon, then you can make accounts including an admin account. Create a new user for another computer, then add a resource to allow the other computer to access their documents. Click "ok" when you are finished, then click on "connect to localhost". Now that you have created the account, you can go over to fttp://(name of computer) and then enter the login information. Once you do this, you will be able to see your information and use this server.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades