In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a crossover cable from scratch. Users will need an Ethernet cable. Begin by removing one side of the connector and strip off the outside casing. Then separate the wires. Change the sequence order of the cables to: white green, green, white orange, blue, white blue, orange, white brown and brown. Make the cables straight and close together. Then cut off about half of the wires and carefully put back on the connector. Use pliers to squeeze the connector on. This video will benefit those viewers who would like to learn how to create a connector cable from a standard Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades