Learn how to make an e-mail server on your home computer to host your own web page and webmail service by following the steps outlined in this video tutorial. You will need a web server, an e-mail server, and a webmail interface. For the server, the most common program is WampServer, which you will need to download. Run through the installation process and grant the program access to your fire. Click on the new icon on your desktop and click Put Online and then Start All Services. This will get your web server up and running. Next, download the e-mail server from hMailServer and install it with the defaults. When done launch it and connect it to your database. Click Add Domain and then select Save. Then, go about creating however many e-mail accounts you want to create.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades