In this tutorial, Brian teaches us how to make your wireless network secure. First, go to the start menu, then go to run and type in "cmd", then type in "iconfig /all". Now a new window will pop up and you will look for the default gateway. Find the IP address to log onto the routers you have. Now, type in your IP address into your address bar on your internet browser. You will be asked to log into your account with your password and user name, which you can find at the manufacturers website. When you get onto this page, You will need to change your password, then go to the tab where you can control who gets onto your wireless network. Click on the button that says it won't show your network, and makes it private to just you, then save your settings and enjoy a more private network!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades