In this web TV presentation the host is talking about Grub 2. In Grub 2 you can mount an ISO file like a device with the loop back function. In Grub 1 you can use tack tack mem to mount iso files if the files are not fragmented by using the map command. Grub 2 is an application available for download that will be available after download as a chain from Grub 1 to Grub 2 to your operating system. Grub is a program that compresses all of your favorite boot programs into one.
* Download Grub 2.
* Set up your file system like mkfs./.vfat-volume name-/dev/sdb1 (mkfs stands for; make file system)
* Set you root directory like grub-install --no -floppy --root -directory=/mnt/dev/sdb which will go to your USB device.
Your host Darren goes on to suggest more programs that can be used nicely with Grub 2.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades