In this tutorial, we learn how to open ports on a Linksys router for your DVR. First, make sure your internet is connected and your DVR is connected to Linksys. Next, log into your Linksys router online and set up your DVR to the "DHCP" section. When you have the information from this, enter this information on your DVR so it has the correct server name. Make sure the IP and other information displayed on your Linksys page is the same as the setup on the DVR page. When finished, change your ports if needed, then change the gaming router if you plan on playing games. After this, save your changed and your set up will be complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades