In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to open ports in Windows firewall. Begin by clicking on the Start menu, go to Control Panel and select Windows Firewall. In the Windows Firewall window, click on the Exceptions tab. Here, users are able to add, edit or delete exceptional ports. To add ports, click on Add Ports. Now name the port, input the port number, select the port type and then click on OK when finished. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows computer, and would like to learn how to open ports even with Windows firewall running.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades