Most of the home wireless networks are not set up by professionals and hence they might lack in security features. People just set up the wireless networks by connecting the devices and powering them up and never care to apply security settings to the network. This may result in your wireless network being compromised by unwanted external entities. How ever you can do a web based configuration settings and secure your wireless network by password protecting it. This settings differ from the make of the wireless router. So it is recommended to use your product manual to obtain the required information on how to password protect your network. How ever most of the settings are basically the same configurations which are shown in this video. This video shows how to secure your wireless network by web based configuration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades