Remote desktop is a windows feature which can be used to access a windows computer from an other windows computer over the internet. Note that to access a windows computer using remote desktop the computer must run on Windows Professional or Ultimate version. Remote desktop does not work if the remote computer runs on Windows basic home version. However you can remote from a computer that runs on home version of windows. Another requirement is that the two computers must be connected over an network. The network can be internet or just a small home network. To do this go to start menu and then control panel. Open the user account from the control panel. Here you can do the settings to allow a user to remotely connect to your computer. This video shows how to use the remote desktop feature of windows.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades