In this video, we learn how to reset your wireless router. You can use this if you are getting the "server can't be found" error, and it will work most of the time. First, grab your router and unplug the electricity and DSL plugs that are in the router. They will be round and look like post, and shouldn't be hard to find. After you unplug it, plug it back in after about 30-45 seconds. This will reboot your router, so it will most likely fix the problem you are experiencing. You should be able to connect to the internet, and if you are still experiencing problems, you will have to call your internet service provider.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades