In this video, we learn how to reset your browser history in Mozilla Firefox. First, open up Firefox, then go to the options menu. When you're on here, go to the privacy tab and then click on the options that will dump out the history that has been saved. You can also change your settings if you want to remove your search history and clear your cookies. At the bottom, check if you want it to clear private data. After this, press on the "ok" button and everything will be saved. When you are done, your browser history will be cleared and you will have a fresh browser.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades