In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to secure a home wireless network. There are 3 types of security protocols for connecting devices. The 3 types of security protocols are: OPEN, WEP and WPA. Users should use passwords that are secure but no so obscure that they are unusable. The password should not be dictionary words. They should be mixed with casing and contain the user's phone number. Go to your router's website and log into the website. Find the setting for wireless security and enable it. This video will benefit those viewers who use a computer with network connection, and would like to make the connection as secure as possible to prevent hackers from accessing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades