In this video from benjamoon we learn how to secure a linksys wifi network from a Mac. First type in your IP address in your browser bar which is 192.168.1.1 then press enter. If it asks for a password it is admin. Click on Wireless and here you can edit your name and who can access your wifi network. Under wireless security, go to WPA personal from the drop down menu. When you make your password, make it very challenging. He recommends just banging your hand against the keyboard, as long as you can write it down and remember it later. If it says Safari can't open the page, keep trying and it will work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades