Ever had router trouble? Got router trouble? Well don,t worry the people over from quickcert.com have made this video to help! More specifically a linksys 802.11g router. All new routers come with a standard Ethernet cable, which must be plugged into one of the four ports on the router and connected to your computer as well. This is necessary to change settings, using Microsoft IE (internet explorer) when the routers IP is typed into the address bar. It is strong recommended to change the default password and SSID as soon as possible. The next task is to connect a device wirelessly to the network, in this case a laptop. In short this video makes it very easy for even a complete novice to set up his or her wireless network.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades