This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category where you will learn how to secure your wireless internet connection. If you don't secure your wireless internet connection you are allowing others to enter in to your network. Open the set up CD and first change the network name from the default name to anything that you like. For this go to step 3 of 'naming your network', type in your network name and click 'next'. Then you enable security on the network by choosing 'WPA2'. Next you list the computers that you want to have access to the network as shown in the video. By this you have secured your wireless network.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades