This video shows how to secure a wirelees internet connection on your Zyxel P-660hw-t1. For this, first click on Start button and open Internet Explorer(or any other browser). On the address bar of the browser, type in the IP address of your router. On the next page, enter your password and on the next page, either change the password or ignore. On the next webpage, under Advance setup, click on Wireless LAN. On the next page, click on 8021xWPA. Select authentication required and then click apply. On the next page, select WPA-PSK under Key Management Protocol. In the pre-shared key box, enter any password of your choice. This is your wireless key. Click apply to finish the setup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades