This video shows you the method to find if someone else is using your Internet connection. There are two methods for this. The first method involves opening the start menu and click on 'Run'. Type cmd in the text box which opens as a result of clicking on 'Run'. Type NET VIEW at the command prompt. This will show all people using your network. The second method involves going to Start menu. Go to Connect to and Show all connections. Click on My network places. Click on 'View workgroup computers'. Here you can view all the computers in your network. This finishes the task.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades