This simple video tutorial explains how to use Airport Utility to configure your Airport Extreme so you can access your Apple computer remotely for file and screen sharing. It explains how to setup DHCP IP reservations and port forwarding using Manual Setup option of the Airport Utility. Considering that the tutorial becomes a little bit technical during the second part, this tutorial is aimed at users who already have at least some knowledge and/or experience setting up a network. Absolute beginners might find themselves a little overwhelmed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades