Wrestling with the whys are wherefores of WiFi? Can't figure out how to secure your network? Take heart: This remarkably thorough, seven-part home networking tutorial will get you up and running faster than you can say `Wireless G.'
This video shows how to set up a Linksys wireless router. The particular model it takes as its example is a WRT110 but all Linksys routers are amazingly similar. Even if you don't have a Linksys router, you may learn enough to configure your own wireless router. You'll see the many options that Linksys routers can do such as NAT, DHCP, Port forwarding, DMZ, MAC filtration, etc. Mostly, you'll learn how to set it up and secure it for use with a DSL or cable modem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades