In this video, Karlyn M. Campbell, an Information Technology student, goes through how to set up and secure a wireless network on a laptop. For a wireless network you will need your computer, a wireless router and its CD, and a USB wire. First the video goes through how to set up the router by using its installation CD. This video uses a Belkin router, and so shows the steps the Belkin installation CD takes the user through. The CD also lets the user decide which security settings he or she wishes to use.
Once the CD has finished, the video then shows the user how to plug in all the equipment.
After watching this video you will have learnt how to easily install, connect and secure your wireless network.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades