In this tutorial, we learn how to set up and secure a wireless router. First, take your cable and plug it into your modem from your computer. After this, plug in an Ethernet cable into your modem to a wireless router. Now, plug the wireless router and modem into the wall. Now, look for the icon on your computer that says you have connected a new device to it. Go through the set up wizard to make a new wireless network, once it doesn't find one, connect a USB to the computer. Now, click on the link to allow the system to install onto the USB, then keep clicking next, deciding what type of options you want for your security. After this, the settings will copy and then you can plug the USB device into any computer and it will then recognize and add your network settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades