First, you will need a surfboard cable modem. You will need a wireless router with an unscrewed antenna and a power cord. Make sure you have two ethernet cord and a computer. First, take the surfboard and screw the cable into it; make sure it is completely tight. Next, take the router and one ethernet cord. Look for the spot that reads WAN; plug the ethernet cable into this spot. Take the other end of the ethernet cable and plug it into the port on the surfboard.
Next, take the other ethernet cord and plug in into the other ethernet port on the router. The other end of this cable will go in the ethernet cord on the computer. Next, plug in the power cord for your surfboard. Make sure the lights come on and allow about 30 seconds for the surfboard to star up. Next, plug in your router. Allow about five minutes for it to start. Your router should now be ready for use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades