In this tutorial, we learn how to set up an HP wireless printer. First, click "setup" on the printer, then go to "network", then "wireless setup wizard". The printer will now go through the setup process and show you available wireless networks in your area. If your network requires a password, enter it by typing it in with the keypad. Now, install the software to any computer and wait for the blue wireless light to turn on. When this is done, you will be able to print wirelessly from any computer that is in your home! This is easy to set up and only take a few minutes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades